Mechanical Ventilation with Heat & Coolth Recovery (MVHCR) Unit
£1,345.00 Excl. VAT
- Provides whole house ventilation
- Ultra quiet
- Exceptionally good indoor air quality
- Heat and coolth recovery
- Highly flexible
- Various control options
- 5 year warranty
A continuously running Mechanical Ventilation with Heat & Coolth Recovery (MVHCR) system simultaneously extracts air from “wet” rooms while supplying fresh, filtered air to the “habitable” rooms in a home. MVHCR is widely recognised as the very best method of ventilating modern new build or re-furbished, energy efficient homes.
At the heart of any good MVHCR system there has to be a very good MVHCR unit. The VIGO 350A is such a unit. In fact, without wishing to sound conceited, we think it is peerless. It is highly efficient, ultra quiet and flexible with a range of control and indication features second to none. The unit’s integral, counterflow high efficiency heat exchanger, with bypass facility operated automatically by integral sophisticated controls, provides warm or cool, filtered fresh air as required to help maintain the internal environmental conditions selected by the occupants.
The VIGO 350A MVHR unit is a highly flexible unit which can be set to operate in various operating modes to suit the individual requirements of each project.
Commissioning, control and indication functions include:
• 3 Airflow speed settings (each fully adjustable).
• Boost option.
• Holiday mode.
• Night mode.
• Airflow “handing”.
• Airflow balancing.
• Automatic heat exchanger bypass facility.
• Filter replacement, fan failure and bypass activated mode indication.
• Working hour counter.
• Setting saving and loading facility.
• Volt free contacts for remote ambient sensors.
• BMS connection control facility.
• Integral switched live terminal for boosting from remote switch.
The unit can also be provided with automatic humidity control if required.